Why Become a Master Scuba Diver Trainer?
The PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating sets you apart as a dive instructor who takes continuing education seriously and is committed to teaching a variety of courses. Having the rating of a PADI MSDT makes you more valuable as an employee, making it easier to find work, gives you more variety in your teaching, allows you to certify more students and offers better income opportunities.
If you sign up for our incredible MSDT preparation program you will soon find that you can achieve the higher instructor rating of Master Scuba Diver Trainer and really get a head start.
Included in our IDC program are a number of specialty instructor courses. To complete our MSDT prep program you will need to take an additional 4 specialty courses that can be completed after your IE in only 3 – 5 days; the perfect way to spend those days while you wait for your paper work to be processed at PADI head office.
Specialty Instructor Courses
- Deep Diver Instructor
- Drift Diver Instructor
- Night Diver Instructor
- Digital UW Photographer Instructor
- UW Navigation Instructor
- UW Naturalist Instructor
- Emergency O2 Provider Instructor
- Equipment Specialty Instructor
- Nitrox Instructor
- Search & Recovery Diver Instructor
- Sidemount Diver Instructor
- Wreck Diver Instructor
- Multilevel Diver Instructor
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor
- AWARE Shark conservation
- AWARE Dive Against Debris
- AWARE Fish Identification
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation